Clean 13 Nomination Form
Nominate for the Clean 13
The Georgia Water Coalition’s Clean 13 Report will highlight extraordinary efforts on the part of businesses, industries, local governments, non-profit organizations, and individuals to protect the water and natural resources of Georgia. Examples include:
- businesses using innovation to solve pressing environmental problems;
- local governments going above and beyond minimum requirements to protect water or land;
- industries reducing water use, eliminating waste or implementing other sustainability programs;
- non-profit organizations leveraging citizen activism to create change in their communities; or,
- individuals leading projects to solve a community-wide water pollution problem.
By highlighting these efforts, the Coalition hopes to inspire others to emulate this work and create cleaner, stronger, more sustainable communities across the state. Anyone may submit a Clean 13 nomination…including the entity seeking recognition.
Nomination and Awards Process
A panel of representatives from the Georgia Water Coalition will review the nominations, and winners will be notified of their selection in early August. The Clean 13 Report will be published in the fall. Deadline for nominations is July 14, 2023.
About the Georgia Water Coalition
The Georgia Water Coalition is a group of more than 255 organizations representing thousands of Georgians. The Georgia Water Coalition’s mission is to protect and care for Georgia’s surface water and groundwater resources, which are essential for sustaining economic prosperity, providing clean and abundant drinking water, preserving diverse aquatic habitats for wildlife and recreation, strengthening property values, and protecting the quality of life for current and future generations.
To file your nomination, complete the form and narrative below. Or you may complete it in another document and e-mail it to email@example.com. Or click here to download a pdf of the form and mail it to Jesse Demonbreun-Chapman, 5 Broad St. Rome, GA 30161.