Clean 13 Nomination Form
Nominations Due July 15, 2018
The Georgia Water Coalition’s 2nd annual Clean 13 Report will highlight extraordinary efforts on the part of businesses, industries, local governments, non-profit organizations, and individuals to protect the water and natural resources of Georgia. Examples include:
- businesses using innovation to solve pressing environmental problems;
- local governments going above and beyond minimum requirements to protect water or land;
- industries reducing water use, eliminating waste or implementing other sustainability programs;
- non-profit organizations leveraging citizen activism to create change in their communities; or,
- individuals leading projects to solve a community-wide water pollution problem.
By highlighting these efforts, the Coalition hopes to inspire others to emulate this work and create cleaner, stronger, more sustainable communities across the state. Anyone may submit a Clean 13 nomination…including the entity seeking recognition.
Nomination and Awards Process
A panel of representatives from the Georgia Water Coalition will review the nominations, and winners will be notified of their selection in early August. The Clean 13 Report will be published in September. Winners will be recognized at the Georgia Water Coalition Clean 13 Celebration in March 2019.
About the Georgia Water Coalition
The Georgia Water Coalition is a group of more than 250 organizations representing more than 250,000 Georgians. Its mission is to protect and care for Georgia's water resources, which are essential for sustaining Georgia's prosperity, providing clean and abundant drinking water, preserving diverse aquatic habitats for wildlife and recreation, and strengthening property values.
To file your nomination, complete the form and narrative below, or you may complete it in another documentand and e-mail to [email protected], or click here to download a pdf of the form and mail to Joe Cook, Coosa River Basin Initiative, 408 Broad St. Rome, GA 30161.