Every two years since 2002, the Coalition has published a report setting forth its principles and goals, with recommendations on how to establish clean and sustainable water resources in Georgia. The Coalition stands ready to work in collaboration and to engage in dialogue to find common ground and implement solutions.
Biennial Report Revision – Online Process
- This report sets forth GWC policy positions. Our first report was written in 2002. See all reports below.
- GWC prepares and revises its Biennial Report every 2 years. Recommendations are agreed on by consensus of all GWC members that choose to participate in the process.
- The new online revision process:
o Begins with calls for proposed revisions/additions – May 7, 2020
o People submit their recommendations online – Deadline July 31, 2020
o A survey which includes all recommendations is sent to all member groups
o Members give feedback, have opportunity to comment, oppose
- Recommendations with no disagreement will be adopted by consensus.
- Proposals drawing disagreement will be discussed during 2020 Fall Member meeting and voted on then.
- 2021 Biennial Report will be released in January 2021.
This process only works if members participate!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BIENNIAL REPORT REVISION SLIDES from our May 7, 2020 Virtual spring GWC membership meeting.